Total natural xanthophyll min.20g/kg, Moisture max.15%, total arsenic (in As) max.3mg/kg, Lead (in Pb) max.10mg/kg.
Natural xanthophyll, Rice husk powder, Calcium carbonate, Silica, Butylated hydroxytoluene(BHT).
Free-flowing yellow powder.
100% smaller than 840μm(through standard mesh 20)
Min.90% smaller than 425μm (through standard mesh 40)
Max.25% smaller than 150μm (through standard mesh 100)
Scope of application:
Poultry and aquatic animal.
The recommended dosage in compound feed.
300-2000g/t Aquatic animal: 1.0-4.0kg/t.
25kg aluminum foil bag with vacuum.
Store in ventilative,dry and non-pollution place, keep away from harmful substance.
24 months with original packing under above storage condition.
- 》Wisdem Golden-Y
- 》Flow chart
- 》Wisdem Golden-Y Product Manual
- 》Technical Data Sheet
- 》MATERIAL SAFETY DATA SHEET
- 》Certification of Analysis
- 》Test report
- 》The stability of Wisdem Golden-Y20
- 》Effect of different yellow pigment meal on pigmentation of egg yolk
- 》Effect of natural xanthophylls and synthetic yellow pigment on pigmentation of egg yolk
- 》Determination method of total of xanthophyll (AOAC+HPLC)
- 》Analysis method